Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What this is for...

This is a first step in an overall re-working of both my author website, Fables and Riddles, and my political website, Oni-Goroshi's Bleeding Heart. My long-term goal is to combine these into a single blog/site (blite?), which will free me from the already-constraining format of having one site that is all-politics all the time (very tedious when I want just as often to write about literature, cinema, philosophy, and life in general), and the other which requires a whole lot of annoying HTML every time I want to put up a new essay, or just a few thoughts and updated.

My plan, then, is to begin by using this blog as my one and only general purpose blog, and as the front-page of my author website. Political posts will still go to Oni-Goroshi for the time being, but everything else - including updates and new about my publications - will be here. Eventually, the political essays will most likely show up here as well.

For now, this page will serve as the front-page of my pre-existing website, with all the same links to the other pages therein. Let's see how it goes...

No comments: